Central West Libraries offers access to a wide range of up to date online resources as part of your library membership. Some online databases may be used only on particular computers in the Library; many others only require verification of your membership.
If you are using a PC at home or in a branch library other than Orange you will need a password to log on. Contact Library staff to arrange this for you.
- Search an extensive range of our resources for high quality online information. Links are listed under the info at home drop down menu. For a full list of the online resources, browse the CWL Online branch in the Library Catalogue.
- Local statistics from the Census. The Community Profile includes results from the 2006, 2001, 1996 and 1991 Censuses of Population and Housing for Orange, Blayney, Cabonne, Cowra and Forbes. The Profile is formatted to present the data in simple, clear tables and charts with concise factual commentary.
- Yourtutor Online Tutoring Service – Get help with your homework from trained, professional tutors!
- Available Monday to Friday from 4.00pm-8.00pm.
- Areas include: Maths, English, Science, Assignment and Project Research and Study Skills.
- Use your Central West Libraries membership card for access.
Connect at yourtutor
Click here to Connect at yourtutor
Good Reading Online
An Australian resource with information on “Everything About Books” including thousands of easy to read independent book reviews and lots of interesting Australian and international articles, author profiles, stories on writers’ houses, bookshops, short stories, book trivia and more. Access to Good Reading Online requires you to enter your library membership number starting with the letter “B”. If you need to update your membership number please contact your local branch for a free replacement card.
Click here to view Good Reading Online