70 Gaskill Street CANOWINDRA NSW 2804 Phone: 6344 1796 Fax: 6344 1917 mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesday – 2pm – 5pm
- Thursday 11am – 1pm and 2pm – 5pm
- Friday 10am – 1pm and 2pm – 5pm
- Saturday 10am – 12 noon
Services & Facilities:
Canowindra Library is located in a heritage-listed shopfront mid way along the town’s picturesque, winding main street. It is a service of Cabonne Council.
Canowindra Library carries a range of:
- Books for adults and children
- Non-fiction books for adults and children
- Audio books
- Large print materials
- Video collection for adults and children
- Music CDs Local studies materials
- and a Ready Reference collection suited to homework and general needs. This collection includes dictionaries, encyclopedias, general reference books, legal information – drug info @ your library information. The Reference collection is not for loan.
Library staff can also undertake research for information not available through the library’s general collections and arrange for the loan (see FAQ) of specific books or articles available at other libraries.