2 Victoria Lane, FORBES NSW 2871
Ph /fax: 6852 1463
Hours of Opening:
- Monday – Friday 10am – 12 noon and 1pm – 4pm
- Saturday 10am – 12 noon
Forbes Library is located adjacent to Victoria Park in the historic Literary Institute and School of Arts building. It is a service of Forbes Council.
Forbes Library carries a wide range of:
- books for adults and children
- non-fiction books for adults and children
- Audio books
- Large print materials
- DVD collection for adults and children
- Music CDs
- and a Ready Reference collection suited to homework and general needs. This collection includes dictionaries, encyclopaedias, general reference books, legal information LIAC, drug info @ your library information. The Reference collection is not for loan.
Library staff can also undertake research for information not available through the library’s general collections and arrange for the loan (see FAQ) of specific books or articles available at other libraries.