7 Derowie Street
MANILDRA NSW 2865
Phone/ Fax: 63645166
Manildra Library will re-open in 1 June 2020
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday – 10am – 2pm
Services & Facilities:
Manildra Library is in Derowie Street adjacent to the Manildra Craft Cottage and is a service of Cabonne Council.
Manildra Library carries a range of:
- Books for adults and children
- Audio books
- Large print materials
- Daily newspapers (local, national)
- DVD collection for adults and children
- Music CDs
- and a Ready Reference collection suited to homework and general needs.
Library staff can also undertake research for information not available through the library’s general collections and arrange for the loan of specific books or articles available at other libraries.