Explore our collection of old technology and answer our questions below.
Submit your answers to us to be added to our EyeSpy Leaderboard.
Email your answers to
with your library member number (on your library card)
your name – or nickname
a small picture of your avatar
- How many items could you make a phone call on? Put them in chronological order from oldest style to most recent.
- From where was the telegram sent (from where was it stamped)?
- What is the modern equivalent of a telegram?
- What movie star played the lead character in the movie featured on the game console? What else can you see him on in the I Spy?
- Which company made the Box Brownies?
- What size film does a Box Brownie take?
- What year was the Underwood No 5 launched?
- How many records are there and can you work out the speeds they would need to be played at?
- Your best guess on the brass object
- How many photographs could be taken on the Fujifilm?
- What song is on the Beach Boys record?
- Write a three sentence story about something you see in the I Spy. You can email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learn a Beach Boys song, record yourself singing or playing it and post it to your instagram with the hashtag #cwlispy and tag us too @centralwestlibraries
- If you have a typewriter, type a letter to us and mail it to
Orange City Library
147 Byng Street
Orange NSW 2800