Library on the GO: Technology Skills for Seniors
Library on the GO is a series of one hour technology sessions for seniors to learn about mobile devices such as iPads, Android tablets and smart phones. They are held fortnightly on Tuesdays for 1 hour from 11am to 12pm. Book in for these Technology Sessions for Seniors at Orange City Library to be held fortnightly from 2nd August:
- 2/8 Choosing a device: What to consider when buying a device? Plan? Just wifi?
- 16/8 Open session: bring your questions
- 30/8 Taking photos and video
- 13/9 Playing music
- 27/9 Email
- 11/10 Open Session: bring your questions
- 25/10 Social media Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Flickr
- 8/11 Audiobooks
- 22/11 Online Magazines
Please book your place by calling the Library on 6393 8132.