Come along to Molong Library on Wednesday 8 June from 10am – 12 noon for an information session to help you plan your affairs with elderly parents and adult children. Please book your place online or call Molong Library on 6366 8404. Refreshments will be served from 9.45am – all welcome.
Meet the Services Australia Specialists and Adjunct Associate Professor Sue Field from CSU (pictured). The Centrelink team will talk about:
· The role of Specialists working with Centrelink
· The new Aged Care Service Officer in Orange
· Agency changes and working with Centrelink – nominees, digital, appointment-based servicing
· And answer your questions.
CSU Adjunct Associate Professor Sue Field will talk about:
· The uses and abuses of Powers of Attorney, and appointing the right person (with the right qualities) can give peace of mind and make good use of a Power of Attorney.